Selenium is an automation testing framework used for validating web applications. Selenium offers a validation or playback device for initiating testing without deep knowledge on script language. This automation testing tool provides precise information to carryout test cases in several programming languages such as PHP, Perl, C#, Java, etc. Selenium automation tool is very compatible on most of the web browsers and platforms such as Windows, Macintosh and Linux.
Selenium is an integrated development environment which is designed to execute test cases. The Firefox extension allows the software tester to perform recording, altering and debugging test scripts. In this automation testing tool, scripts can be automatically recorded and altered using auto completion and commands.
We at FITA, offer selenium training in Chennai with hands-on training and real time scenarios. Our experienced and corporate trainers will assist students to expertise in handling selenium automation tools. Our syllabus has been created by experienced software testers to offer complete learning process on selenium. Periodic test and exercises will be provided to enrich your programming skills. Our selenium course in Chennai assists you to keep updated in the trendy software testing technology.
Selenium Training Syllabus:
- Why and When Automation?
- Is automation the final solution?
- Selenium Introduction – What is Selenium and Why Selenium?
- Introduction of Selenium Components
- Java in Selenium
OOPS Concepts and Core Java Introduction:
- OOPs concepts – Setup Java environment – Download JDK and Setup eclipse
- Java programming concepts
- Class, Object, Variables, Methods, Packages
- Conditions and Loops
- Access and Non-access modifiers
- Array and Array list
- Interfaces, Inheritance, Collections, Exceptions
Selenium IDE and RC Introduction:
- Installing Selenium IDE
- “Selenese” – Selenium Commands
- Actions, Asserts, Assesors
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites With Selenium-IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
Selenium WebDriver Introduction:
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- Architectural difference between WebDriver Vs RC
- Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse
- Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE, Chrome, HtmlUnitDriver
- Object locators / Identification
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
- Handling Mouse movements and keyboard Events
- Handling pop-ups, windows and Alerts
- Automating Real time scenarios
- Testing Framework and Tools
- Introduction of testing framework, Types of frameworks
- TestNG introduction and Configuration with eclipse
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Creating Test Suite with TestNG
- Tools helping Object identification
Develop Hybrid Framework:
- Developing Hybrid Framework for Web Application using WebDriver /TestNG
- Use external Data for Testing (Excel sheet, xml files, Property file)
- Reading and understanding reports
- Screenshot of Failed Test case
- Integration with Maven
- Integration with Hudson
- Remote Webdriver concepts
4.9 out of 5 based on 458 ratings. 458 user reviews.
Related Tags: Selenium Training in Chennai, Selenium Training Chennai, Selenium Training in Velachery, Selenium Training in T Nagar, Best Selenium Training in Chennai, Best Selenium Course in Chennai, Selenium Course in Chennai, Selenium Courses, Selenium Course Chennai, Selenium Training Institute in Chennai, Selenium Institutes in Chennai, Selenium Institutes, Selenium Training Center in Chennai, Selenium Training Centers in Chennai, Best Selenium Training Institutes in Chennai, Selenium Training With Placement, Selenium Training In Chennai at Fita, Selenium Training, Selenium Training Fees, Selenium Testing Training in Chennai